A one day class where you will learn the fundamentals of how to handle your own Adventure bike.
This “Big Bike” class is hosted on several open acres of private land ~60 miles South of Washington DC in the King George, VA. ADV training is conducted in a single day, however you are welcome to practice packing your tent, gear and food on your bike and stay the night before or after class. Primitive basic sites camping sites available- no water, no hookups.
- Your own adventure bike or plated dual-sport bike
- Helmet, gloves, eye protection. (Required)
- Long sleeved shirt and long pants (Required)
- Adv armored jacket/pants or dirt bike kit (Optional)
- Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, flashlight
- Bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Bagged lunch for Saturday
- Power bars/fruit/snakcs for throughout the weekend
- FILL UP on fuel on your way to the camp!
- Water water water!
- A full day of instruction and off-road ride time lead by experienced off-road instructor
- Closed Range Exercises to build skills, confidence on your motorcycle
- Tent site near the Potomac in private wooded area
- S’mores (weather permitting)
ADVenture Essentials Class Schedule
Call or Text Us
info [at] dcdirtcamp.com
Classes located in King George, VA